Exchange program/scholarship in Indonesia

Hi guys, I’ve heard that there are few options how to go to Indonesia to study for symester or two. Do u know anything about it? I am from Netherlands and I’d like to visit this tropical country to learn more about the culture, get more academic knowledge and, of course, have fun! :sunny: :wink:
So please let me know if there are scholarship or exchange programs that I can apply to. Thanks a lot!

Dear @pinkprincess, actually I know about few opportunities to go to Indonesia for a short period of time. Except of volunteering opportunities that are available on many islands, and internship/work related opportunities like teaching English, you can apply for studies. Particularly there are 2 scholarships from Indonesian government: Darmasiswa (half a year to one year) and Indonesian Arts & Culture Scholarship (3 month). You can have a great time there and a good holiday as well :smile: Both scholarships are available for participants from many countries. Check if your country is on the list as well. If you’ll decide to go there, you can check out this blog of my friend who has been on Darmasiswa scholarship program. She gives advises and insights on how to choose the best city and place to stay in Indonesia and how to adapt to the new environment :slight_smile:

Hi @pinkprincess! I am from Australia and I am actually planning to do a gap year in Indonesia, we Aussies love Bali, but of course, there is more to Indonesia than Bali!

The way I wanted to my gap year is to get in touch with AIESEC, have you heard about it? They are a youth organisation that helps students all over the world to get placed in different NGOs. Multinational companies, any company you name it, and they will take care of your placement. So far, I heard from my seniors that it is a good experience. I am studying fashion, but I think I need to learn a little bit more of the Asian market, and Indonesia is a good place to start.

Hi @JasonDeruler nice to meet you. Which part of Indonesia are you planning to go to? I’ve heard about aiesec but I was thinking to apply for a scholarship so I don’t have to stay in the office all day :angel: as you said, there are so much to see in Indonesia…

Hi @personalexperience, thanks a lot for the info! I’m gonna google it :blush:

Hi Dear Am From Pakistan
Add me in facebook and gmail
I also want to much what you like then you and me both apply here please join my company am waiting
salman.rana772@gmail.com

salman.rana772@gmail.com

Hi Dear Am From Pakistan
Add me in facebook and gmail
I also want to much what you like then you and me both apply here please join my company am waiting
salman.rana772@gmail.com