Horse Breeding course

hellooo guys… i’m wondering if anyone of you know about the horse breeding course in melb polytechnic? i’m interested for it… from the information around the internet, it looks good… i was mesmerized by the picture of the facilities, hahahahha… can anyone tell me if melb polytech is the right place to study this course? Thank you guysss…

Wah is there any such course??? Interesting!!!
Sorry leh cant help much to answer, as im going to other campus :blush:

Can I go for classes in horse riding here if I’m not a student from Melbourne Polytechnic? Just thought it’d be a cool activity to pick up and learn.

Hi and sorry for the late reply! Just found this forum, and I work at the international office at Melbourne Polytechnic, are you still interested in getting more information on the Diploma of Horse Breeding or the Bachelor of Equine studies? Facilities are amazing and courses developed with significant industry input! Let me know if you have any questions, happy to assist or find the right answers to any questions you have.

Sorry you need to be enrolled in a specific horse related course to ride the beautiful Melbourne Polytechnic horses!