UiTM Seremban Campus

I recently graduated with a Bachelor in Corporate Administration (Hons) from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) is a public university with its main campus located in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. The first 2 semesters of my program, I was located at the main campus. However, during the third semester, my faculty’s building in UiTM Seremban, Negeri Sembilan campus has finally completed so all the undergraduates was moved from the main campus to the branch campus.

At UiTM Seremban, there are three faculties. There was my faculty which is Faculty of Administrative Science and Policy Studies (FSPPP), Faculty of Sport and Recreational Sciences (FSR), and Faculty of Computer and Mathematical Sciences (FSKM).

For undergraduates in FSPPP, there are two programs offered; Diploma in Corporate Administration, Diploma In Public Administration, Bachelor in Corporate Administration (Hons), and Bachelor in Science Administration (Hons).

For undergraduates in FSR, there are three programs offered; Diploma in Sports Studies, Bachelor of Sports Management (Hons), and Bachelor of Sports Science (Hons).

For undergraduates in FSKM, there are four programs offered; Diploma in Actuarial Science, Bachelor of Science (Hons) Statistics,Bachelor of Science (Hons) Computational Mathematics, Bachelor of Science (Hons) Management Mathematics, and Bachelor of Science (Hons) Mathematics.